Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation Day!


OK we finally did it! Kenzi graduated and it was a blast. Thanks to all of our family and friends that came and supported Kenzi. The weather was great, the food was delicious and we all had fun visiting. We had the all night party which was not too bad but I'm just getting to the point that I'm felling human. Staying up till 4am was pretty tricky. I think I was alittle cranky the next day... :) We made it though.

Paul asked me today. "So we're done with school, dance, cheer and don't have to get anything ready for Monday?" "Nope" "WOW" We've had a great ride and we're ready for the next chapter in our lives. Yeh!
One more thing! Not only did we get thru with graduation but it's Kenzi's birthday today too! WOW! 18. She can now buy tabacco, vote and buy lottery tickets. She's so excited :)! She feels very independent. You go girl!

No comments: