Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kenzi is Officially at School

We took Kenzi to Logan today and moved her into her dorm. That was fun. I only had a hard time when we said good-bye. It kinda feels like a death. Not really but just a sharp pain in your heart and a big knot in your throat. :( It took about a 1/2 hour to get a grip on sobbing silently in the backseat. Then Colton wanted to come in the back and hug me to cheer me up. That brought a smile to my face and then I was OK. Only one more week until he's gone and then PARTY! :D
We had everything we needed. We ended up bringing a few items back home that were a bit too tight to fit into her little space. Her bed is amazing! So comfy with the temperpedic on the bottom, a feather bed and a cushy mattress cover. You have to run and jump up on the bed. We put risers under her bedframe for storage underneath. It was great. She will have total of 5 roomates. Yicks! We met a few of them and they seem like great girls. Should be lotsa fun...


Little Closet Space. . .
Cute Comfy Bed

2 comments:

Elise said...

Cute room!! The boys aren't going to know what to do when we come over. Who are they going to jump on the trampoline with?

Mary Ellen said...

I'm so proud of you. I know you have prepared them and yourselves so well. I think one of the biggest bummers of kids moving away is I just miss out on the scoop as it happens. But, emails, texts, facebooks, blogs are yes...our friends!