Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's Really Here

FALL! It's here and it's chilly.! I really do love this time of year. I love the colors, changing of trees and of course the geese are back and I love watching them on the water. Sometimes at night they're so noisy honking back and forth with each other they wake you up. It's kinda funny. Not sure what they're saying but it's loud.
I've started baking bread, small loaves or course since we eat the whole thing in one night... so yummy. And all these fun baking ideas are showing up on everyone's blogs. I found this new site to the right ~ today and they have some delcious receipes. Check them out. They will get you in the mood to do some baking!
Paul and I are busy, busy, busy... Sometimes it's endless hours at the church and he comes home exhausted but well rewarded. Our life is great, happy kids good health and we still like each other :D

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Such a great pic Karla. You guys look great and yep, you look happy too!

Condie Family said...

I love that you have geese now. Any good bread recipes?