Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Month of November

Last November I seemed to have had alittle more time on my hands than I do this year. I posted alot more and wrote about some fun things.
This year I'm alittle bit more busy and things are really clinkin' along. Or it seemes to be doing that... clickin' along... I love this month. Your menu changes to those warm, hearty, comfort meals, you bake bread, cinnamon rolls and yummy fall desserts. I really love thinking about all my kids coming home for the holidays. And now they really are cause they're all gone in different directions. Yay! It's fun thinking that I have a new daughter-in-law and having her in our family for Christmas morning. I love life. I'm thankful everyday to my HF that I live at this time and I'm thankful for the things that are behind me. I've learned alot. I don't really like being in the middle of the crisis or those character building moments but after they're gone it's alot under the belt.
I'm thankful that I'm healthy and I have the opportunity to exercise. My sweet husband does everything he can to make it so I can go and exercise. I appreciate and love him!

No comments: