Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kenzi's New Car!


She's college bound and what doesn't go better than a cute car. Jetta! Yeh!! Kenzi and her dad went to Salt Lake yesterday and did a whole bunch of research and this is what they decided to purchase. They have spent endless hours on the computer together and they found a great little car. Not only does it fit her but after looking at about 7 cars the minute she said she sat in the car she "knew it was the one for her."
She's off to Cali. on Tuesday for the Black Eyed Peas concert with her cousins and Aunt Ginger and she can hardly wait. What could be more better than being 18 again. Lovin' Life! I found this little saying and I think I'm going to make it Keni's motto:
Live your life in such a way
that when your feet hit the floor
in the morning
Satan shutters and says...
"Oh shit, she's awake!"
Thanks to my good life!




Kenzi Roo

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

I LOVE Kenzi's motto! I might borrow that sometime! Such cute pics. Can't believe you are an empty nester soon. You are WAY too young for that. And too cute ta boot.