Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Still Here

OK I've survived another week. I really thought I needed something and a few times asked for some tranquilizers but no one obliged me. That's ok. I got thru the week hardcore just like I deliver babies, no drugs. You learn a helluva lot more. . .
Talking to my mom this morning, dad is really loosing his little mind and is very forgetful. It's weird to think of that happening to your parent's. Mom is as spry as anyone in her path. We joke because it's her that's pulling me and my sis down the mall hallways. She outdoes us. I'm homesick this time of year. Always have been since living here. Not that I don't like being here, but I just miss shopping and baking with those girls and doing a fun craft together. I love them.
Stay tuned for some fun times ahead with TG. Everyone will be home on Wednesday and it will be great. :D

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Sounds like you have had a time of it. Sometimes it just feels better to get it off yer chest. I miss you. I love your honesty.

Elise said...

Sounds to me like you need a little get away to go see that mom and sister of yours, you deserve it. love ya!