Friday, September 10, 2010

Last Days of Summer

I'm kicking and screaming changing my background to fall. It's killing me! But what do you do? I live in Idaho.
We've had a great summer with so many things to be thankful for. I got to see my family alot this summer which has been great. Spending time with my sister has been a blast. Hopefully this winter she can come so we can quilt for a week... And my parents are doing rather well and still able to travel. My husband is somewhat settling into his new calling. Everyday a new question arises. We seem to find the answer and we move on. We both are learning ALOT. My kids are doing well. So life is good.

Yes,that's me. Our final days skiing


Paul tearin' up the river.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Karla you are SO awesome, maybe one of these YEARS I can learn to do that.