Monday, April 5, 2010

Break Bread

OK, I was blog stalking today and found this post about making the easiest bread ever. And you know what? It is and it was. So simple Check out the You Tube and see how easy it is. I made the bread and I couldn't keep the guys out of it. You let the extra dough sit in the fridge for up to two weeks and the better flavor you get out of your dough. I have a hard time not kneading or handling the dough because that's all the recipes you read out there. I've been learning how to make the Lyon House rolls. So good and I'm getting pretty good at it.
This is so different. You literally mix it up in a plastic container, I used a shoe box type with a wooden spoon, let it raise, shaped it and let it raise again. So simple and so yummy! Check it out. You'll be pleasantly surprise


No comments: