Monday, April 12, 2010

SLO Town

I have this blog I follow called The Pleated Poppy. Come to find out she is from my home town!
San Luis Obispo. I was so excited. These pictures are from the creek downtown where I always hung out at a favorite restaurant called The Spindle. The best sandwiches and salads ever. I'm not kidding. It was so fun to go down there on a spring or summer day and hang out. They always had live bands playing. Me and my friends spent alot of time there. Every time I go home I go the the Spindle and have lunch. It's inside this quaint little indoor mall called The Network. It really brings back alot of memories for me. Those were the days...
Also she was taking some pictures of herself, funny girl and from the clothes she's wearing, it's alot warmer there then it is here. Imagine that.

No comments: